January 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Sending Hearts
- January 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Sending Hearts
- NEW!! For Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
- What else do we know about the January kit:
- Subscription Information
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
For January, love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the Love is in the Air Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 December and 10 January, and the add-on kit starting January 1.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
NEW!! For Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s Beary Comforting’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the January kit:
- Name: Sending Hearts
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
Name: Little Love Boxes
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes (3” long x 2” wide x 1/2” tall) and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8.00
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
- You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on.
- Subscribe for the January kit at paperpumpkin.com from December 11 – January 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.