Sale-a-Bration Joining Special
Dates: Jan 3 – March 31, 2018
Sale-a-bration is the best time to join my Crafty Stampin Crew!
Do you know about the fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration?
You will get $125 worth of product, of your choice, for $99 + 2 additional stamp sets of your choice…up to ~$100 value**.
(Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
- Make your Wish List from the Occasions & Annual Catalogs
- Put your two most expensive stamp sets aside (these will be your FREE two sets.)
- Now put together your $125 worth of product for your Kit.
- Start enjoying all the perks of a Demonstrator
- at least 20% off all future purchases
- no selling required
- earn free Sale-a-bration products
- earn more free products via flex points & special promotions.
Why would I join Stampin Up if I don’t want to sell?
Join Stampin Up is like joining a large warehouse club. You get to shop for all the products that you would normally purchase at a 20% discount.
- I pay BJ’s (like Costco & Sam’s Club) $100 a year membership fee for the privilege of walking in the door. I just get to purchase at a discount.
- By joining Stampin Up you get
$125 worth$225 worth (during Sale-a-bration) of product for your $99 and then you get to purchase your future products at a 20% discount.
How to Join My Team?
Join my Crafty Stampin Crew, becoming a demonstrator and receive $125 in product for just $99 (free shipping too)!
- Do you love stamping/paper crafts?
- Do you like to get a discount every time you go shopping?
- Would you like to make a little extra money to support your crafting?
- No selling required.
What are the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator?
- 20-25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. See the Compensation Plan for more details.
- Stampin Up Website – Training, tutorials, inspiration, notification, tracking.
- Earnings – Earn up to 38% on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Demonstrator Website – 2 Months FREE of your Demonstrator Business Website
- Stampin Success Quarter Magazine – filled with creative & business ideas.
- StampinConnection.com access – great exclusive online community with ideas, support, and friendship
- Pre-Order & Sneak Peeks – new product before they become available to anyone else.
- FLEX points – a rewards program for demonstrators to earn more FREE stuff.
- No Selling Required – only if you want to. Just take the discount.
- Weekly Facebook Live “Crew Chats” – weekly team meetings to keep you up-to-date & trained.
- Free Trips – you’re eligible to earn Stampin’ Up!’s Incentive Trip every year!
What to put in your kit?
Here’s an example of the products you can choose to put into your starter kit:
Click here to begin
Step by Step, How to Join my Crafty Stampin Crew
(you can put anything in your Starter Kit – as long as it totals $125 – I show you how to easily find some really low priced item to get your kit right up to $125!)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I earn Hostess Stampin’ Rewards?
- Sure can! When you place an order over $150, you can collect all the hostess rewards just for yourself. This can be 100% personal purchase or a combination with some orders from friends or customers.
- Can I join just for myself, and not host workshops?
- YES! We would call you a Hobby Demonstrator! Stampin’ Up! supports all of its demonstrators, career, and hobby. Many top sales demonstrators started as hobby demonstrators, just to get the discount, then realized how easy it was to become a career demonstrator.
- What are the requirements of a demonstrator?
- To maintain your status as an active demonstrator you need to have $300 in Quarterly Sales. The $300 Quarterly Sales are calculated on retail sales or the full catalog price, even though you are receiving 20 to 25% off your personal sales, it still counts at the retail price.
- What are Stampin up Quarters?
- January – March
- April – June
- July – October
- October – December
- The quarter you join in is not counted.
- All personal purchases are included in your sales number.
- You don’t have to remain a demonstrator, and will not be penalized. If you don’t meet your quota, you will just become my customer again. Many of my customers have joined at one point to help boost their craft supplies at a discount.
- Who/What is the Crafty Stampin Crew?
- The Crafty Stampin Crew is my team of demonstrators that have signed up under me as their upline. We are a group of hobby, part-time and career demonstrators. You will have access to my team’s private Facebook Group, and my uplines private facebook group, both are great for inspiration, advice, and friendship.
- What if I don’t live near you, can I still sign-up with you?
- YES! As long as you are living in the United States, you can join my team of demonstrators! In today’s world, we have so many options for staying in touch and you will become part of a very active demonstrator group from all over the country.
- I want to join! – What do I do now?
- Click the Join Now button below.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you stop start your business your own way!
You will then receive directions from Stampin’ Up! to set up a log-in and password to the Demonstrator Web Site. Here you will find a wealth of information and training. You will receive an e-mail from me welcoming you and help to get you set-up in our Facebook groups!