Why would I join Stampin Up if I don’t want to sell?
Join Stampin Up is like joining a large warehouse club. You get to shop for all the products that you would normally purchase at a 20% discount.
- I pay BJ’s (like Costco & Sam’s Club) $100 for a one-year membership for the privilege of walking in the door. Then I just get to purchase at a discount.
- By joining Stampin Up you get $125 worth of product for your $99 and then you can purchase your future products at a 20% discount (or more).
Why should I join under you, Linda Cullen, and be part of the Crafty Stampin Crew?
- Weekly Facebook Live meeting – “Crew Chats,” in the private Team Facebook Group to ensure you are up-to-date on what is happening with Stampin’ Up! and training. The private Facebook Group is a great place to ask questions of me directly
- Private VIP website – for training, workshop/class training and ideas, replays of Crew Chat for non-Facebook members.
- Access to my uplines Private Team website and VIP pages…..two full-time demonstrators to learn from!!
- I have a combination of demonstrators who are only interested in the discount and those that are interested in working the business. I want to make sure both groups know exactly what is happening with Stampin’ Up! and how that affects them.
I hate when I hear other demonstrators say that they don’t have any communication with their upline, don’t know what is going on with Stampin’ Up!, or have no one to help them get started on creating a blog or their first card-making class. I want you to be the most informed shoppers or sellers!
What are the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator?
- 20-25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Stampin Up Website – Training, tutorials, inspiration, notification, tracking.
- Earnings – Earn up to 38% on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Demonstrator Website – 2 Months FREE of your Demonstrator Business Website
- StampinConnection.com access – a great exclusive online community with ideas, support, and friendship
- Pre-Order & Sneak Peeks – see & purchase new products before they become available to anyone else.
- Bonus – a rewards program for demonstrators to earn more FREE stuff.
- No Selling Required – only if you want to. Just take the discount.
- Swag – Purchase Stampin’ Up! Logo items not available to customers
What to put in your kit?
You can put anything in your kit as long as it adds up to $125. That’s the only requirement. Watch my video below and I’ll show you a tip on how to make sure you get that full $125 worth of products.
Here’s an example of the products you can choose to put into your starter kit (BONUS – if you wish to run a business, I have instructions on how to turn these exact products into your first class!):
Click here to begin
How to Join my Crafty Stampin Crew, Step by Step
(You can put anything in your Starter Kit – as long as it totals $125 – I show you how to easily find some really low-priced item to get your kit right up to $125!)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I earn Hostess Stampin’ Rewards?
- Sure can! When you place an order over $150, you can collect all the hostess rewards just for yourself. This can be 100% personal purchase or a combination of some orders from friends or customers. As a demonstrator, you get all the sales/specials that Stampin’ Up! offers WITH your additional 20%+ discount.
- Can I join just for myself, and not host workshops?
- YES! We would call you a Hobby Demonstrator! Stampin’ Up! supports all of its demonstrators, career, and hobby. Many top sales demonstrators started as hobby demonstrators, just to get the discount, then realized how easy it was to become a career demonstrator.
- What are the requirements of a demonstrator?
- To maintain your status as an active demonstrator you need to have $300 in Quarterly Sales. The $300 Quarterly Sales are calculated on retail sales or the full catalog price, even though you are receiving 20 to 25% off your personal sales, it still counts at the retail price.
- What are the Stampin’ Up! Quarters?
- January – March
- April – June
- July – October
- October – December
- The quarter you join in is not counted. (ie – If you join in February, you will have until June to make your quota, and all your sales/purchases from Feb. to June count.)
- All personal purchases are included in your sales number.
- You don’t have to remain a demonstrator, and will not be penalized. If you don’t meet your quota, you will just become my customer again. Many of my customers have joined at one point to help boost their craft supplies at a discount.
- Who/What is the Crafty Stampin Crew?
- The Crafty Stampin Crew is my team of demonstrators that have signed up under me as their upline. We are a group of hobby, part-time, and career demonstrators. You will have access to my team’s private Facebook Group and private VIP training website, my VIP tutorial website, and my uplines private Facebook group, both are great for inspiration, advice, and friendship.
- What if I don’t live near you, can I still sign-up with you?
- YES! As long as you are living in the United States, you can join my team of demonstrators! In today’s world, we have so many options for staying in touch and you will become part of a very active demonstrator group from all over the country.
- I want to join! – What do I do now?
- Click the Join Now button below.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business your own way!
- Can I earn Hostess Stampin’ Rewards?
You will then receive directions from Stampin’ Up! to set up a log-in and password to the Demonstrator Website. Here you will find a wealth of information and training. You will receive an e-mail from me welcoming you and help to get you set-up in our VIP Website and Facebook groups!
Do you have more questions?
Please use the form below and I’d love to talk to you about your interest and goals with Stampin’ Up!