Paper Pumpkin Details
What is Paper Pumpkin?
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
How can I order Paper Pumpkin?
Subscriptions start at $19.95 per month (includes shipping!)
- Monthly Subscription – become a monthly subscriber (‘auto-pay’ from your credit card month to month)
- Set-up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment information and wait for the fun to begin. Each month on about the 10th of the month your credit card will be charged and your kit will arrive about one week later. You can cancel at any time.
- Pre-Paid Subscription – Purchase all your months at once (and get a discount and possible hostess benefits – 12-month subscriptions earn $20.90 in Hostess Rewards!)
- You can choose 1, 3, 6 or 12 months subscription on a regular Stampin’ Up order (during a workshop party, online, or directly with your demonstrator.) You will receive a prepaid code via e-mail. Set-up a Paper Pumpkin Account, enter your pre-paid code and wait for the fun to begin. Kits arrive around the 16th of the month. You can always switch to a monthly subscription when your prepaid period runs out, or purchase additional prepaid months.
- Prepaid subscriptions make excellent gifts!
- How to redeem your Pre-paid code:
Why everyone is loving Paper Pumpkin
- Everything is pre-cut and pre-scored, ink is included, your first month comes with a stamp block. The only additional items you need are snips and snail.
- Includes simple pictorial instructions.
- Perfect for taking with you on a trip, on vacation, or to a waiting room.
- Paper Pumpkin makes wonderful gifts.
- Know someone who needs to spend some time in the hospital….Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to help past some of the downtime.
- Delivered directly to your door by your mail person.
- Perfect for all ages!! Kids love to create!
- Plan a crafting get together and put together your kits together.
- Paper Pumpkin has it’s own YouTube account…watch quick videos on how to make the projects.
- Paper Pumpkin has a Pinterest Account…..see lots of alternative project for each months kit.
- Current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can order past kits, full and refill. Past kits are not guaranteed and are while supplies last.