Paper Pumpkin Details
What is Paper Pumpkin?
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
How can I order Paper Pumpkin?
Subscriptions start at $22.00 per month (includes shipping!)
- Monthly Subscription – become a monthly subscriber (‘auto-pay’ from your credit card month to month)
- Set-up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment information and wait for the fun to begin. Each month on about the 10th of the month your credit card will be charged and your kit will arrive about one week later. You can cancel at any time.
- Pre-Paid Subscription – Purchase all your months at once (and get a discount and possible hostess benefits – 12-month subscriptions earn $26.40 in Hostess Rewards!)
- You can choose 1, 3, 6, or 12 months subscription on a regular Stampin’ Up order (during a workshop party, online, or directly with your demonstrator.) You will receive a prepaid code via e-mail. Set-up a Paper Pumpkin Account, enter your prepaid code and wait for the fun to begin. Kits arrive around the 16th of the month. You can always switch to a monthly subscription when your prepaid period runs out, or purchase additional prepaid months.
- Prepaid subscriptions make excellent gifts!
- How to redeem your Pre-paid code(updated Nov. 2020):
NEW!! For Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s Beary Comforting’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
Why everyone is loving Paper Pumpkin
- Everything is pre-cut and pre-scored, ink is included, your first month comes with a stamp block. The only additional items you need are snips and seal.
- Includes simple pictorial instructions.
- Perfect for taking with you on a trip, on vacation, or to a waiting room.
- Paper Pumpkin makes wonderful gifts.
- Know someone who needs to spend some time in the hospital….Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to help past some of the downtimes.
- Delivered directly to your door by your mail person.
- Perfect for all ages!! Kids love to create!
- Plan crafting get-togethers and put together your kits together.
- Paper Pumpkin Social Media:
- Current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can order past kits, full and refill. Past kits are not guaranteed and are while supplies last.