You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every trimester there are 4 monthly envelopes plus an extras envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the extras envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
August and extras envelope contents:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″) Berry Burst Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- 2 – (3″ x 3″) More Dazzle Spec. Paper (1 ea color)
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1 – Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels
My Creation – Layering Leaves
For my project with this month’s envelope, I created 2 cards that feature the beautiful Masterfully Made DSP and greetings from the Layering Leaves Stamp Set.
The first card uses the Silver More Dazzle Specialty Paper as the background to the greeting. Both greeting labels are from Something Fancy Dies. The greeting is stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I added a wrap of Starry Sky Woven Ribbon around the bottom of the card. I used the Very Best Trio Punch to put a ribbon hole under the greetings and used the Handmade Tag Punch on the opposite side to create a small pocket to hold the ribbon.
My second card is very similar to the first. Their sisters, not twins (Any fans of Jenny from Creekside Nursery on YouTube? That’s one of her lines). I used the gold More Dazzle Specialty Paper, Gold Embossing Powder, and a different label dies from the Something Fancy Dies for the greetings. This card got the Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon.
Both cards are finished with multiple Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the next kit. I am now filling May/Jun/Jul/Aug kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $25.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Kit consisting of 4 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Layering Leaves Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Layering Leaves Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.