Little Ladybug Card:
Adorable!!! How cute is this altered gate-fold ladybug card? This card features the Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Stamp Set and coordinating Ladybug Dies. This is a gate-fold card, as it opens in the center, but I altered the design a bit by creating the curve to have the card base replicate a ladybug!!! You’ll have to watch the tutorial below to see how I achieved this look.
The Ladybug Stamp Set is a special stamp set that you can earn during Sale-a-bration by:
- Having a $300+ order
- Hosting a stamping party and collect orders from friends, family & yourself of over $300
- Being Hostess of my Stamp Club during Sale-a-bration
- or enter my giveaway below to win one.
The coordinating Ladybug Dies are currently available to purchase as part of the Coordinating Product Release.
Watch the video below and follow along as we make this cute card.
- Resources :
- Find out more about the Mini Catalog.
- Find out more about the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
- Limited-time Coordinating Products.
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
To be entered to win the Watch Later giveaway, please comment on the Facebook or YouTube video replays (click the button below to be taken to those replays). One entry per person. To get a second entry, share the replay video on Facebook and comment “Shared” in a comment on Facebook or YouTube!! I love comments on my blog, but they will not be included in this giveaway.
- Live Winner: Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder – Diane Covalt
Links to Replays:
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.