You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelops plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and if you submit photos of your project, I’ll add them to my blog post. See the registration form below to sign up.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
July envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- 1 – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Basic Gray Cardstock
- 1 – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Shimmery White Cardstock
- 5 sheets of InColor DSP 2020-2022 (one of each color)
- 1 – 6″ x 6″ Champagne Foil Sheet
- 2 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White
- 2 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Gray Granite Cardstock
- 2 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Petal Pink Cardstock
- 4 – Medium Envelopes Whisper White
- 1 – Adhesive Sheet
- 1 – Foam Adhesive Sheet
Isn’t this the sweetest baby card!! I used the adorable Wildly Happy Stamp Set with this cute momma and baby elephant. I stamped the image in Basic Gray Classic Ink on Shimmery White Cardstock then colored it with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen. I thought the photo image from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper looked like a cuddly baby blanket! I like the idea of using the “Joy” from the Joy Dies that is marketed as a Christmas set for a different theme.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood – France
- Louise Sims – Australia
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Michelle Zanavich – USA
- Jolan Meurs – Netherlands
Purchase the Project Kit
You can purchase the quarterly kit. Fill out the form below and I’ll get you signed up!
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different kits plus some additional items.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each month from me and the You Can Create it, Team. You can also submit photographs of your creations using that month’s kit, to have posted to my blog, to share even more inspiration.
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.