I had the honor of designing the cards for my uplines demonstrator meeting. I wanted to do something for Valentines Day that didn’t scream VALENTINES DAY!!
I used Blushing Bride as my pink. The trick to this card is in the center heart. I used a piece of scrap paper to mask off the heart, then stamped the En Francais stamp, and then before removing the mask used a dauber to highlight it with blushing bride ink.
Next, place an identical sized piece of vellum paper over the top and stamp the XOXO from Defining Your Life in the center with the heart. Attach the vellum with the vintage trinkets.
thanks for stopping by…..
Paper: Naturals Ivory; Blushing Bride; Crumb Cake; Blushing Bride DSP; Vellum Paper
Ink: Early Espresso; Blushing Bride; Crumb Cake
Stamps: Curly Cute; En Francais; Define Your Life
Other: Big Shot; Tasteful Trim Die; Mat Pack; Paper Piercer; Heart Punch; Dotto; Vintage Trinkets; Daubers
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
This is gorgous!!!
Following from SC…
This is beautiful, so soft and sweet!