EDIT – Pre-order has ended for this Online Class. The PDF is available here.
Online Card Class Kit
I’m so excited to announce my very first Crafty Card Online Class!!!
The Sea of Texture Crafty Online Class will have you creating 8 cards, 2 each of 4 different designs that will WOW the recipients. These cards feature the images from the Stampin Up Sea of Texture Stamp Set and Under the Sea Framelits Dies. You will receive full color written tutorial PDF and access to an exclusive video tutorial so I can walk you through each step. You will also be decorating the inside of your cards and receive 8 envelops to mail your finished creations.
This class will arrive sorted and organized so you can start creating immediately. I’ve cut, scored and die cut everything for you, except what you will get to do with your new stamp set and dies.
This class is for all levels of card makers and crafters. Beginners to Advanced!!
These cards are designed by me, Linda Cullen, and will not be available by any other demonstrator.
Testimonials from past Online Class Participants
Full Class Kit includes:
- Sea of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Under the Sea Framelits Die
- Cardstock and Designer Series Paper prepped for 8 cards (2 of each of 4 card styles)
- 21-page full-color pictorial step by step instructions (via Downloaded PDF)
- 8 Whisper White Envelopes
- Exclusive video tutorial – I’ll walk you through each step of the process for each of the 4 cards
- FREE Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine
- Full Kit – $72.00 Recieve everything listed above (stamps and framelits are a $45 value)
- Paper Kit – $ 38.00 Recieve everything from the Full Kit except the Sea of Texture stamp set and Under the Sea Framelits Dies. This is for anyone who already owns the stamp and dies. You need the stamp set and die to complete these projects. You will have access to the exclusive video tutorial.
- PDF Only – $15.00 You will receive the download full-color PDF only. This is for the person who owns the stamp set and framelits and has all the papers and dies to complete the project on your own. Non- US residents can purchase my PDFs.
Additional Products Needed to Complete Card
You can add any of these items to your kit order on the order form.
- Big Shot
- Big Shot Die Brush
- Paper -Piercing Tool
- Paper Snips
- Bone Folder
- Ink Pads
- Crumb Cake
- Night of Navy
- Fresh Fig
- Soft Sea Foam
- Tranquil Tide
- Real Red
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Mini Stampin Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
- Products Used to create the kit, not included – but needed to recreate projects
- Layering Ovals Framelits
- Seaside Embossing Folder
This class is a pre-order. All products included in the kit will be ordered from Stampin Up together after the order deadline. I do not have products on hand to ship. It will take me about one week to order from Stampin Up, cut and ship the class kit. I can only sell Full and Paper kits to US residents. PDFs are available to residents outside of the US.
- Pre-Order Kit: June 12 – 24th
- Expected ship date: July 2nd
Your kit will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail from my home. Full and Paper Kit prices include Priority Mail for shipping of Stamps, Dies, and/or kit pack. Additional items might increase the size/price of the priority mailing. Your invoice will reflect the additional price.
** Online Card Classes cannot be used for Stamp Club Orders