Here a simple card that I cased from Diana Gibbs over at “Stampin” with Di”. I love the black, white, beige & red color scheme. For the beige I used crumb cake, and used the brayer to apply the ink to the embossing folder to make the image pop. The red is riding hood red. The ribbon is a retired item, but is still available over in the clearance section for on $1.99 a 10 yard roll…..can you say BARGIN!!!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday.
Stamp sets: Elizabeth, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Basic black, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Brayer, Hemp Twine, Riding hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crumb Cake Big Designer Button, glue dots
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Following you now from Stampin’Connection, I’m #117
Beautiful! I’m your latest follower from SC! stampingsolutions.blogspot.com