You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
November and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) Peaceful Place Specialty DSP
- 1 – (2″ x 6″) Snowy White Velvet Sheet
- 4 – Opal Rounds (2 big, 2 small)
- 1 – (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Smoky Slate Cardstock
- 2 sheets Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) Real Red Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) Old Olive Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) Misty Moonlight Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) Blushing Bride Cardstock
- 2 – Medium Envelopes Basic White
- 1 Shimmery White Crystal Effects
My Creation – Merry Snowflakes
Happy Christmas!!! For this months envelop I decided to mix it up with some snowflakes with the Merry Snowflakes Stamp Set and Stitched Snowflakes Dies. I chose to stamp directly on the Peaceful Cabine Specialty Designer Series Paper with Versamark Ink and cover with Silver Metallic Embossing Powder and add these gorgeous snowflakes right on the Designer Series Paper.
I die cut 2 snowflakes with the Stitched Snowflakes Dies out of the Snowy White Velvet Sheets and attached them to the card base with Dimensional.
The greeting comes from the Happy Holly-Days Stamp Set and is also silver heat embossed. I added a small strip of Smoky Slate Cardstock along the bottom of the Designer Series Paper that I painted fully with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, giving it a bit so sparkle!❄️
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Oct/Nov/Dec kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.