I think one of the reasons I love the current Stampin Up Annual Catalog is I’m an animal lover and this catalog is full of adorable animals, foxes, puppies, kittens, flamingos, raccoons and now LLAMA!! or it is ALPACA? I honestly don’t know the difference. He’s adorable no matter what.
This rainbow effect was achieved with the “baby wipe” method. Put a few drops of re-inker on a wet baby wipe, keeping the different colors close together but not mixed. Stamp you stamp on the inked baby wipe, and then stamp on your paper.
Don’t forget about Bonus Day’s. You only have until July 31 to get your coupons.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Your card is so cute. And what a great idea to use the baby wipe as a stamp pad.