We made this fun easy to replicate card with Stampin’ Up Glamper Greetings and Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper. I tried a few things on this card that just popped into my head while making it. Never be afraid to just try something. Many times I end up with a card that looks nothing like what I was originally thinking it would when I started.
We started with a few tips that viewers from the Little Pig episode had shared in comments.
- There is a current stamp set that has a cobweb, Sweet Home (140936). Gianna is getting closer to being able to create here Charlette’s Web card!!!
- To prevent a solid stamp from picking up ink in the middle (like the little piggy), press your thumb in the middle of the stamp before inking. The stamp will stay indented for a bit of time, preventing it from picking up ink!!!! Brilliant tip from a viewer.
Gianna from GigiStamps.com joined me to help me keep up with answering questions and comments and because stamping is always better with friends.
Below you will find a full PDF with cuts and score dimensions, products used. I hope you enjoy!!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Friday, July 21st @ 11 am EDT.
2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
- Live Winner
- Metal Rimmed Pearls – Tricia Butts
- Watch Later Winner
- Delicate Details from 7.12 Coffee & Crafts – Denice Sullivan Metz
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
- Click “Supply List” at the bottom of the products to print out a PDF of the card, cuts, and products.