You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelops plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
September envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 1 – 4 1/4 “x 11” Merry Merlot Cardstock
- 1 – 4 1/4 “x 11” Rococo Rose Cardstock
- 1 – 6″ x 12″ Pressed Petals Spec. DSP
- 16″- 1/2″ Gathered Ribbon – Rococo Rose
- 1 Copper Dotted Treat Bag
- 2 – 8 1/2 x 11 Soft Suede Cardstock
- 1 Sheet Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Basic Pearl Jewels
I created a card and a little gift box.
For the card, I cut the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die and built up a fun greeting with several dies and punches. The sentiment comes from the Tasteful Textures stamp set – don’t you just love that font! The layers under the greeting are:
- Gold Foil – Starburst Punch
- Soft Suede – Stitched Shape – 3rd largest circle
- Old Olive – Pretty Label Punch, cut in half
- Very Vanilla – Pretty Label Punch
The little box has the same build-up for the greeting which is also from Tasteful Textures. I included the cut and score lines to recreate the box.
Box Cut/Score/Tape lines
See my product list below.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Helene den Breejen – France
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood – France
- Michelle Irinyi – USA
- Jolan Meurs – Netherlands
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.