A little color blocking anyone? This is a fun technique I used with the Stampin’ Up! Always In My Heart Stamp Set. To create this card, stamp tone on tone (same ink & cardstock color) with various stamps and use fun color combos. You could do this technique with almost any stamp set.
Good news!!! Matte Back Dots are in the new 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!!!!
CASED from: Ashley Fifer
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase products from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.