You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
September envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 1 – (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Basic Black Cardstock
- 1 – (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- 1 – (3″ x 6″) Black Glitter Paper
- 1 – (6″ x 6″) Cute Halloween DSP
- 20″ – Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- 3 sheets Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 Sponge Dauber
- 1 pack Mini Glue Dots
My Creation – Frightfully Cute
This Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper is just too fun for words. I decided to pair it with the Picture This Dies and make the bats in a peek-a-boo in each of the windows. I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut out the little bats from the Designer Series Paper.
I decided to add the Black Glimmer Paper inside the circles with the bats for an extra “pop”. I cut the Glitter Paper with the Picture This Dies and then cut them again with circles from the Layering Circle Dies to make the Glitter rings.
I covered the Thick Basic White card base with the Pumpkin Pie cardstock panel that had been embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I wrapped the Black & White Gingham Ribbon around the entire card front and through the small circle in the center and tied it in a bow. I finished the card with the greeting from Frightfully Cute Stamp Set on Highland Heather cardstock stamped in Gorgeous Grape Ink, and a few Highland Heather bats cut from the Frightful Tags Dies., and some Pumpkin Pie rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I hope you liked my projects. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
Purchase the YCCI Project Kit
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Aug/Sept/Oct kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Frightfully Cute Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Linda carver says
Hello from Idaho good morning..have to save and watch you later today