2 Day’s Remain in Sale-a-Bration!! Do you have all the exclusive products you wanted???
The Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration Reverse Words stamp set makes a quick ‘Wow’ card. To mix ink colors on the stamp, ink half of your stamp in the lighter color first, then ink the second half in the darker color – over lapping inks. (Don’t worry about your inks…as long as you inked lighter first, your good….if you inked darker, then lighter that can be fixed*) Then take your Sponge Dauber, inked in the lighter color, and blend the colors gently on the stamp before stamping on Whisper White card stock.
- How to fix a oops with your ink pads: If you get dark ink on your lighter colored ink pad, just grab a clean cloth – I use baby wipes -and wipe off the dark ink. You might end up with a blank spot on your ink pad. Then use your re-inkers and ink up the pad with 8 – 10 drops of ink. Use the back of a plastic spoon and spread the ink around the pad….Fixed!
More Sale-a-Bration Project Ideas
CASED: Teneale Williams
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Barbara Green says
Loved the card you did on Stamp N Scoop.
What stamp set did the “Its your day” come from? Love this card!