March 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Here’s To You
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
To embark on the adventure, prepare for the trek and watch this little video:
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Subscribe to the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March.
Find out the full details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:
Alternative Videos for Crafty Stampin’ Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers who have subscribed under me, Linda Cullen, will receive 6 exclusive video tutorials of alternate projects.
- Videos will be emailed to the email listed with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Videos will be emailed by the 2nd of the following month,
- ie: December’s video email will be sent by January 2nd.
- Pre-paid and Month-to-Month subscriptions are both included.
- Subscription must have been successfully processed that month.
- “Skipped months” subscriptions will not receive videos.
- The email will contain links to “unlisted” YouTube videos. Please do not share these video links.
What else do we know about the March kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
- Subscribe for the March kit at paperpumpkin.com from February 11 – March 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.