I think this Swallowtail stamp was immediately my favorite when the spring catalog came out. I love the big bold images, but it did intimidate me a little after I got it. I have a very large pile of stamped images that didn’t make the cut!!
For this card I heat embossed the swallowtail in black, then colored it with blender pens and the classic ink pads. I love the seam binding ribbon. (let’s all pray together that it makes it into the new catalog coming out in June!!) To make the scrunchie-wrinkled look, roll the ribbon around in the palm of your hand in to a ball, and use a spritzer filled with rubbing alcohol, and spray. Set it aside to dry. The alcohol drys quickly and you will have the very shabby wrinkled ribbon to work with.
Hope everyone had a great week.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.