This card is so awesome….and so easy!! I used the all new Stampin Up Happy Birthday Thinlit die and the Fresh Floral DSP in Lemon Lime Twist. I just love this new color with Night of Navy! I just really pops!
I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the die to the Night of Navy panel. Tip: Use the least amount of glue as possible, then weight it down to dry. I used the large “F” clear block. This way the glue doesn’t ooze out from behind the die and leave shiny marks.
2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas, and samples
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Theresa Cooper says
I just love that card!