Good Morning – One of my favorite new stamp sets from the 2013 – 2014 Catalog is the Happy Day stamp set. We used it to make this fun simple card at Stamp Club last night.
I used this color combo I found on pinterest. The blog it originated from seems to not be in existance any longer, so I can’t link to it.
I turned the above palette into Stampin’ Up! colors:
The center medallion from this set really pops in Real Red on Whisper White.
Hope everyone is having a great summer!!
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.