The Stampin Up Daisy punch from the Annual Catalog is the most popular punch in 5 years, and it is finally back in stock.
Have you ever stamped on DSP? I never remember to do this technique, but look how amazing it looks when you do. The daisy image from the Stampin Up Daisy Delight stamp set is stamped in Early Espresso ink on one of the floral sheets of paper of the Delightful Daisy DSP. They are then cut in half and attached to squares from the Stitched Shaped Framelits. The vertical triple repeat adds a nice visual interest.
Swapper: Kathie Rotti
More Delightful Daisy Suite information
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Lucy Schmidt says
A perfectly delightful and simple card. Simple cards without a bunch of frou-frou always resonant with me. My eyes and brain don’t have to take in quite so much–ha! I’m waiting for my punch so I can CASE some of the beautiful cards I’ve seen using it.
Diana Hernandez says
That is a gorgeous card! I absolutely love the stamping on the DSP and the colors are beautiful together. Love this card!! tfs