Today Coffee & Crafts is back after a 3-week hiatus and we made this beautiful card using the all new Stampin Up Count My Blessings stamp set. I showed how I blend different color inks on the back side of Vellum cardstock and used the new Sizzix Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets to attach Vellum to cardstock with out leaving glue marks.
Below you will find a full PDF with cuts and score dimensions, products used. I hope you enjoy!!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, September 8th @ 11 am EDT.
- 2017 Holiday Catalog – more ideas and samples
Facebook Live Video Tutorial[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/craftystampin/videos/2118846994807765/” width=”750″ height=”420″ onlyvideo=”1″]
- Live Winner
- Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon – Susan Kraby Reed
- Watch Later Winner
- Wicked Cool Stamp Set from 8/9 Coffee & Crafts – Martha Buehner
- New Giveaway to be drawn 9.13.17
Links to Replays:
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store