You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
August and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Merry Merlot
- 1 – (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) – Mossy Meadow
- 2 – (4 x 6) – Awash with Beauty DSP
- 1 – sheet Masking Paper
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 1/2 Package Solid Faceted Gems
- 2 – Adhesive Sheets
My Creation – Nature’s Harvest
Right now in New England where I live, cone flowers are still at their peak!! They are just so pretty and come in so many different colors. I thought the Nature’s Harvest Stamp Set‘s coneflower image is perfect for this time of year. I colored them with the Watercolor Pencils. I didn’t blend them, just left them as is. The Watercolor pencils don’t have the exact colors but I think I was able to get a good match. The petals are Cherry Cobbler & Calypso Coral, the cones are Early Espresso, and the stems are Old Olive.
I only used a bit of the Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper and the ‘back side’ with the textured Blushing Bride with the grid pattern and made that the bottom of my card.
I added a strip of Merry Merlot die cut with one of the edgelits from the Delicate Edge Dies and added a slim accent strip of Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
This month’s kit included the new Stampin’ Up! Masking Paper so I decided to do a variation of the spotlight technique. After coloring the cone flowers I die-cut the Masking Paper with the largest smooth circle from the Layering Circle Dies and applied the negative over the flowers. I used a Blending Brush to add Pool Party Ink around the edge of the circle not in the middle.
I finished the card with the greeting stamped in Merry Merlot Ink and 3 Mossy Meadow Solid Faceted Gems.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
Purchase the YCCI Project Kit
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jul/Aug/Sept kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Nature’s Harvest Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.