You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every trimester there are 4 monthly envelopes plus an extras envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the extras envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
April and extras envelope contents:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) Like an Animal Designer Series Paper
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) Sahara Sand Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) Basic Gray Cardstock
- 1 – (4″ x 6″) Gold Foil
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 4 – Envelopes Basic White
- 1 – Tear & Tape Adhesive
My Creation – Zany Zoo
I’m so sad to see the Like an Animal Specialty Designer Series Paper has left us, that when stuff leaves that means we are getting more new stuff. One of my new favorite items is the Zany Zoo Stamp Set and matching Zany Zoo Dies. I colored the dancing Cheeta with Stampin’ Blends on the now-retired Sahara Sand cardstock.
The greeting is from the Good Feelings Stamp Set and is stamped on Basic White Cardstock in Early Espresso Ink and cut out with the new Countryside Corners Die. I added an additional image of the Cheeta over the greeting in Gray Granite Ink, stamped off one time. I finished the card with several new 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
Purchase the YCCI Project Kit
You can join in the fun and get the next kit. I am now filling May/Jun/Jul/Aug kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $25.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Kit consisting of 4 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Zany Zoo Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Picturesque Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Leave a Reply