If you head over to page 148 in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog you will see these cute little berry boxes. They are so stinkin’ adorable! I just had to make a few for myself. I found that quite a few demonstrators had figured out how to put them together, so instead of re-inventing he wheel, I chose to use Jackie Topa’s dimensions to create mine. You can see Jackies’ here. You will need the Kraft Card Stock. It’s much thicker than our regular card stock and will hold up very well.
I showed off this adorable berry box on yesterday’s Stampin Scoop show, when we featured the Fruit Stand Suite from the catalog. I hope you enjoy the video.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Thank you for sharing this product with us. Very nicely done. Your go with the flow attitude make this video pleasant to watch and learn. It’s nice of you to share your gifts and talents. Thank you..
Just adorable –