You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
December and quarterly extra envelope contents:
- 2 – (6 x 6) – Lights Aglow DSP
- 1 – (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) – Soft Succulent Cardstock
- 2 – (3 x 3) – Glimmer Specialty Paper
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 1/2 pack – Festive Pearls
- 1 sheet – Stampin’ Dimensionals
My Creation – Merriest Moments
Gotta love a fun box for Christmas. I created a tag gift box using the Kraft Gift Boxes that I heat embossed with the Pretty Medallion Stamp Set. I masked off the window before stamping it with Verasmark Ink.
I created the belly band from the contents of the YCCI envelope, the Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper and snowflakes cut from the Glimmer Specialty Paper, and dies from the Celebrations Tags Dies.
The greetings come from Merriest Moments Stamp Set and are also heat embossed in Gold from the Metallics Embossing Powders.
Inside are 3 tags cut with Very Vanilla Cardstock and the remaining Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper from the belly band. You can cut 5 snowflakes from each 3×3 Glimmer Specialty Paper. Place the die as far in the corner for each corner and then you should be able to get one more from the middle.
I wrapped the top candies in the box with the second piece of Designer Series Paper. I created a divider for the box with the Soft Succulent Cardstock piece.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Oct/Nov/Dec kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Merriest Moments Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Merriest Moments Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.