Another beautiful card made with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. This technique is called Watercolor Wash Emboss Resist. Sara Douglas, the Stampin’ Up! CEO, demo’d this card on Facebook Live. I just loved it, I had to make one for myself. To duplicate this card, here are a few tips:
- I used painters tape instead of washi tape to hold the watercolor paper down.
- Make sure your watercolor paper was wet with water before adding the color, that way the ink moves around the paper easily.
Remember the Thoughtful Branches is only available until August 31st! You don’t want to miss out on this awesome set. Find out more about the bundle here. Here is Sara’s Facebook live video showing how she made this awesome card. She starts the demo at about 3:30 mark.
Sara Douglas’ Video[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/asarathing/videos/1242481992443417/” width=”750″ height=”” onlyvideo=”1″]
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.