Botanical Prints Product Medley
- Botanical Prints Product Medley
- Downloadable PDF
- Card Color Palette
- Project Supplies
- Card Samples Shown
- Scoop Video Replay
- Stampin Up Video
- Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
- New Giveaway
- Crafty Stampin' Specials
Day 1 of the Botanical Prints Product Medley Showcase
Today Stampin’ Scoop features the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Botanical Prints Medley/Kit. We show off all the wonderful products that are inside the kit and some amazing samples made with the kits supplies. I came up with so many wonderful ideas, that I will feature a different one each day on my blog for the next week so make sure you come back each day.
The Botanical Prints Product Medley is a perfect example that creativity comes easily when you’ve got amazing coordinating products. The medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating cards and more.
Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Botanical Prints Cling Stamp Set—6 stamps; suggested clear blocks: c, d
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 4 sheets of die-cut accents: 2 each of 2 designs
- 4 sheets 3-11/16″ x 5″ (9.4 x 12.7 cm) laser-cut overlays: 2 each of 2 designs
- Old Olive 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Twill Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m)
- 12 copper-colored metal bee embellishments, 1/2″ (1.3 cm) each
- 7-piece Botanical Prints Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine)
- Find out more about the Mini Catalog.
- Find out more about the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
- Upcoming Coordinating Products.
Here is the card I made on today’s show.
Card Color Palette
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Card Samples Shown
Each remaining card from today’s show will be featured in its own blog post this week on CraftyStampin.com so be sure to check back each day!!!
Scoop Video Replay
Stampin Up Video
Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Watch Later Winner
- Live Winners
Botanical Prints Product Medley – Julie Wright
- Watch Later Winner
** Comments need to be on the original Facebook post or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated! (If you are watching on a shared version of the broadcast, those comments will not be able to be entered for the prize. Please click through to the broadcast on Crafty Stampin’s Facebook page to enter.)