Botanical Prints Card:
Day 2 of the Botanical Prints Product Medley Showcase
We are starting my week of the Stampin’ Up! Botanical Print Product Medley card showcase with this beautiful simple card. The Botanical Prints Designer Series Paper has these wonderful black & white images that you can color, but I chose to use it just as it is. The DSP image is very similar to one of the die-cut colored accent images that are included in the Product Medley so I liked how they worked together for this card.
I cut a Basic Black label panel from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies for the center to mount the greeting and die-cut colored accent image. The final touch is to add a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I find adding a few bits of “bling” can take a card from nice to stunning!
- Find out more about the Mini Catalog.
- Find out more about the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
- Upcoming Coordinating Products.
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Beeeutiful!! Love this medley. The cards you made are absolutely gorgeous. You have convinced me that even I might be able to color as you did on the DSP.