Boho Indigo Product Medley
Day 1 of the Boho Indigo Product Medley Showcase
Today Stampin’ Scoop features the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Medley/Kit. We show off all the wonderful products that are inside the kit and some amazing samples made with the kits supplies. I came up with so many wonderful ideas, that I will feature a different one each day on my blog for the next week so make sure you come back each day.
The Boho Indigo Product Medley is a perfect example that creativity comes easily when you’ve got amazing coordinating products. The medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating cards and more.
- Full Annual Catalog Details
- $25 Extra Stampin Rewards Special
- Free Bundle with Starter Kit
- Paper Pumpkin – July Summer Nights
Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Boho Indigo Photoploymer Stamp Set—1 stamps; suggested clear blocks: b, c, d
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6 sheets Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs)
- 6 sheets of die-cut accents with gold foil accents: (2 each of 3 designs)
- 10 yards Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- 10 yards Very Vanilla / Gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon
- 20 each Paper Flowers in 2 sizes
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine)
Refill kit available includes all the Designer Series Paper, Dry Embossed paper, die-cut sheets and paper flowers.
Kit Color Palette
Product Medley Kits
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Card Samples Shown
Each remaining card from today’s show will be featured in its own blog post this week on CraftyStampin.com so be sure to check back each day!!!
Scoop Video Replay
Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Watch Later Winner
- Lisa Buscemi – Summer Days Stamp Set
- Christina Miller – So Much Happy Bundle
- Mallory McBride – Touched My Heart Hostess Stamp Set
- Vickie Steele – Summer Days Hostess Stamp Set
- Watch Later Winner
** Comments need to be on the original Facebook post or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated! (If you are watching on a shared version of the broadcast, those comments will not be able to be entered for the prize. Please click through to the broadcast on Crafty Stampin’s Facebook page to enter.)