Stampin Scoop Recap
Episode 143 – 2022 Stampin Up January – December Catalog Mega Haul & Unboxing pt 1
The brand new Stampin’ Up 2022 July – December Mini Catalog is coming! Tami & I are unboxing our pre-order hauls that we overnighted (that had a long layover in Kentucky) on this episode of the Stampin’ Scoop Show #143. These are brand new products not shared before now. You won’t want to miss them.
Get any of the items you’ve seen today by joining my team and adding them to your Starter Kit. See all the details of joining here.
How to Get the New July – December Mini Catalog
Want a new 2022 July – December Catalog?
Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video
Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Live Winners
- Uniquely Artistic Stamp Set & Stampin’ Up! Catalog Tabs – Diana Boone
** Comments need to be on Facebook or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated!
Find out more about the Stampin Scoop show:
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Donna Sicafuse says
wow, some stash to get and thanks for showing and sharing—so many things to see cannot wait til part 2—
Susan tabachnick says
Hello I am in Florida watching the replay of the stampin scoop show I would love to win those markers