Do you struggle to find stamps you already own in your personal supply? Check out my Periscope broadcast where I show how I organize my stamps in my craft room, and how I index them in Evernote so I can find every stamp I own in minutes.
Make sure you subscribe to my Periscope Channel @craftystampin so you don’t miss a broadcast, and you can always watch the playback on Katch @ Katch.me/craftystampin.
EDIT: Katch.me has gone out of business. I’m transferring all my Periscope videos to Facebook and reposting them here. Sorry for any disruption.
What is Periscope?
Periscope is a smart phone app where you can view live broadcasts. Download the app and search @craftystampin OR
Click here to watch:
Live views can interact with my by commenting and tapping the screen to send hearts when they see things they like.
I use the free version of Evernote which does have a limited 10GB of uploads per month. It took me a few months to months to get all my stamps uploaded, and now that I just upload my new stamps I don’t have any issues with the maximum upload space in the free version.
Hope this will help in organizing your stamps.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Will you be posting a part two? I think you were about to show us how to add items to Evernote. Ahh, don’t leave us hanging 😉
Hi Bryce, Sorry to leave you hanging! I just fixed the video, it’s all there now. Happy organizing
Yay! Thanks so much! Now I have a few hours of organizing and tagging ahead of me 🙂
Cheri Goldsmith says
Thank you so very much!
Ian Potter says
Thanks for this, I am a first year demo so fortunately won’t take too long!