I designed this card a month or so back for a demonstrator meeting, and I’ve had it ready to blog about it for awhile, but I thought it was the perfect card for today….for sending Love and Sympathy for the city and people of Boston, and all those affected by the bombing at the marathon yesterday. I’ve lived all my life just outside of Boston, and I’ve watched the marathon many times from the exact location of the 1st explosion.
My heart and prayers go out to all effected by this senseless act.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.