I’m getting to play with the dies from the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Pines Thinlits lately, and they are so fun. Pine boughs, pine cones, bows, berries, and more, all perfect for a great Christmas card. I teamed them up with paper from the Presents and Pinecones DSP and a greeting from Suite Seasons stamp set.
The circles from Layering Circles Thinlits I used for the greeting are as follows (bottom to top): I lined up all my smooth circles up Largest to Smallest and numbered them 1 – 8, and my Scallop Circles Largest to Smallest and labeled them A – H. Now I can just list the letter/number combination of my layered dies.
- Scallop – B
- Circle – 2
Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
Crafty Stampin’ Specials
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
[…] Merry Everything, Happy Always […]