Botanical Prints Card:
Day 4 of the Botanical Prints Product Medley Showcase
Today’s Stampin’ Up! Botanical Prints card features the laser-cut overlay on the Pretty Peacock side (the opposite side is white.) I attached the overlay to a Very Vanilla Cardstock panel, which is attached to a Crumb Cake card base. I used the oranges die-cut accent, but I didn’t like how its white border looked with the Very Vanilla base so I colored the border with the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend.
The greeting is stamped in Blackberry Bliss Ink and punched out with the Label Me Fancy Punch. To add a bit more to the greeting I inked up the flower stamp included in the kit in Pretty Peacock Ink and stamped off 3 times before stamping twice across the greeting.
The card is finished with a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Be sure to check out the first 3 days of my Showcase:
- Day 1 – Stampin’ Scoop featuring the Botanical Prints Product Medley.
- Day 2 – Botanical Prints Black & White Friend
- Day 3 – Botanical Print – Here for You in Old Olive
- Find out more about the Mini Catalog.
- Find out more about the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
- Upcoming Coordinating Products.
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store