Hello, Dear Friend Card Kit
Day 2 of the Hello, Dear Friend Card Kit Showcase
A simple alternative to the Stampin’ Up! Hello, Dear Friend Card Kit. Cut the front off one of the preprinted cards from the kit, and mount it on a Melon Mambo panel then a Highland Heather card base. Add a greeting, tie a Magenta Madness InColor ribbon (which coordinates with the Melon Mambo too), in a bow and bam! Great little alternative.
Be sure to check out the other days of my Showcase:
- Day 1 – Stampin Scoop Episode 116
- Day 2 – today
- Day 3 – posting Wed, Feb. 10
- Request a new 2020 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog
- Find out more about the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog
- Find out more about Sale-a-bration
Additional Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Click on any photo below to purchase products from my online store
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Theresa cooper says
Love your shows so entertaining and I learn a lot of what to do and not. Thanks for sharing with us.