Do you like my sewing kit? I made this with a Ball Half Pint Wide Mouth canning jar. It’s from their Collection Elite Design Series. I think they are so cute. I used the Tea for Two Designer Fabric from the spring catalog for the pin cushion on the top, and the Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon as decoration around the rim. I used sticky strip to hold it on. I’ve stocked up on this ribbon, it’s perfect for this project.
Here’s what’s you will find on the inside:
Here’s another one I make with the retired fabric In-Stiches and the Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon.
There are only 6 day’s left to order from the retiring list and spring catalog, do you have everything you want?
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.