I’m thinking SPRING!!! We haven’t had very much winter here in New England, so I’m ready to move on to spring. I want warmer weather, green grass, and flowers.
Today’s card is a really simple “springy” card. I used the great lined images from the Fabulous Florets stamp set. Just randomly stamp the images with versamark all over your whisper white card stock, emboss with white embossing powder. Then using a sponge dauber in a circular motion, add your color. Add the lighter color first, which in the case would be the peach parfait for the larger flower. Then go back and add the poppy parade in just the center.
STAMPS: Fabulous Florets
INK: Versamark; Poppy Parade; Peach Parfait; Pear Pizzazz
PAPER: Crumb Cake; Pear Pizzazz; Whisper White
MISC: Flower Garden Embossing Folder; White Embossing Folder; Poppy Parade 1/2″ Stitched-Poly Ribbon; Sponge daubers; dimensionals
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.