Here’s a card we made in a class a few month back. I has a request for some masculine cards. I got the inspriation from Pinterest. Do you love Pinterest? I’m totally addicted, but my boards are so full and I can’t find the card now, it wasn’t a Stampin’ Up! card, but they used the same circles with a grey background.
I love how simple this was to make.
Have a great day!!
STAMPS: Happiest Birthday Wishes
INK: Basic Gray
PAPER: Basic Gray; Whisper White; Baja Breeze; Pocketful of Posies DSP; Patterened DSP Stack – Neutral
MISC: Multiple Circle Punches; Dimensionals
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.