Sometimes I’m not 100% sure about a card I make…..this is one of them. I didn’t like it….then I did…then I didn’t. Now I don’t know. I sometimes need to walk away from a card for a few hours, and when I come back it I either realize how great the card is, or I can see what I need to do to make it great. Not this time, this card has been silent. So why do I put it up? I’ve found that sometimes what I don’t favor, others love, so I leave this one up to you to judge……be kind – it’s all part of the greater creative process.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
I don’t judge peoples creative projects – I take what I like and change things that better fit my style. I admire people that put their work out there because you know people are going to critique your passion. I like your card a lot. Keep up the good creating.
Pat Mullins says
Love the idea of the card. Maybe a brighter green stem? Wild Wasabi or Cucumber Crush. Not sure Emerald Envy would work. But your design is excellent.