Today I made this fun and simple Christmas card featuring the Stampin Up Early Release bundle Carols of Christmas and the Lemon Lime Twist Foil Frenzy Specialty Paper. The Card Front Builder Thilits are so versatile that they would be great to use in your year round card making. I made a cute frame for my Stitched Shaped Framelits circle with two Lots of Labels Framelits dies.
Below you will find a full PDF with cuts and score dimensions, products used. I hope you enjoy!!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, August 11th @ 11 am EDT.
- 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas and samples.
Holiday Catalog is coming
Don’t miss out on the new Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog. It’s AMAZING!!! Head over to my catalog page to request your own…..you’ll thank yourself later! OR take advantage of the last few days of the Christmas in July and join my stamping team and get 20% off your holiday products. Find out more here.
Facebook Live Video Tutorial[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/craftystampin/videos/2085131021512696/” width=”750″ height=”420″ onlyvideo=”1″]
- Live Winner
- Itty Bitty Accents Stickers – Janet Edwards Swofford
- Watch Later Winner
- Joyful Nativity Stamp Set from 8/4 Coffee & Crafts – Kathleen Kuss
- New Giveaway to be drawn 9.8.17
Links to Replays:
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
- Click “Supply List” at the bottom of the products to print out a PDF of the card, cuts, and products.