On this morning’s Coffee & Crafts we made this stunning watercolor wash birthday card with the Stampin Up Magical Mermaid stamp set. Gold and Tranquil Tide create a beautiful color combination and Tranquil Tide is the perfect color for creating ocean colors. All cards can be taken up a notch by adding a little bling. Here the combination of Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes and the lightest Dapper Denim Glitter Enamel Shapes give a water/ocean feel.
Below you will find a full PDF with cuts and score dimensions, products used. I hope you enjoy!!
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, August 11th @ 11 am EDT.
- 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog – more ideas and samples.
Holiday Catalog is coming
Don’t miss out on the new Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog. It’s AMAZING!!! Head over to my catalog page to request your own…..you’ll thank yourself later! OR take advantage of the last few days of the Christmas in July and join my stamping team and get 20% off your holiday products. Find out more here.
Facebook Live Video Tutorial[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/craftystampin/videos/2081762385182893/” width=”750″ height=”420″ onlyvideo=”1″]
- Live Winner
- Clear Faceted Gems -Wanda Bailie
- Watch Later Winner
- Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set from 8/2 Coffee & Crafts – Karen Piermarini
- New Giveaway to be drawn 9.6.17
Links to Replays:
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store
- Click “Supply List” at the bottom of the products to print out a PDF of the card, cuts, and products.