Today I made a quick WOW card by quickly coloring the Stampin Up Year Of Cheer Specialty DSP with Night of Navy Reinker. I then used the now retiring Card Front Builder Dies to cut out the Gold Foil and Negative pine trees on the card front.
Next Coffee & Crafts Facebook Live will be Wednesday, December 6th @ 11 am EDT.
Request your catalogs
Make sure you have a copy of the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. Click the image below to request your own copy, I’d love to send you one.
Make sure you order your Paper Pumpkin by December 10th to ensure that your little red box makes it into your mailbox. Paper Pumpkin also makes a wonderful Christmas gift.
Changes to the Reservation Window
The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided us with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period, we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you and your customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
Facebook Live Video Tutorial
- Watch Later Winner
- Festive Fireplace – Brianna Allred
- Live Winner
- Classy Designer Buttons – Toni Woods
Time of Year Stamp Set to be drawn 12.06.17
Links to Replays:
- Click on any photo below to purchase product from my online store