Stampin Scoop Recap
Episode 144 – 2022 Stampin Up January – December Catalog Mega Haul & Unboxing pt 2
The brand new Stampin’ Up 2022 July – December Mini Catalog is coming! Tami & I are unboxing our second pre-order hauls on this episode of the Stampin’ Scoop Show #144. These are brand new products not shared before now (well some are cause we couldn’t remember which we showed and which we didn’t, but they are so good they deserve a 2nd showing😜.) You won’t want to miss them. I you missed the first unboxing, head over to this post.
Get any of the items you’ve seen today by joining my team and adding them to your Starter Kit. See all the details of joining here.
How to Get the New July – December Mini Catalog
Want a new 2022 July – December Catalog?
Stampin’ Scoop Replay Video
Live Viewer Giveaway Winners
Fill out the below form to claim your prize!!
- Live Winners
- Stampin’ Blends Markers 2022-24 In Color Collection – Mary Ann Mac
** Comments need to be on Facebook or YouTube to win….but comments on my blog are always welcome and appreciated!
Find out more about the Stampin Scoop show:
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.
Donna Sicafuse says
so much fun this was, you two have so much energy going on, thanks for showing and sharing. Cannot wait til the catty is in my paws—LOL