You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelops plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and if you submit photos of your project, I’ll add them to my blog post. See the registration form below to sign up.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
July envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 9 Pieces of Gilded Gems
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (Half a Package)
- 1 piece Gold Foil Sheets 6″ x 6″
- 1 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Old Olive Cardstock
- 1 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Terracotta Tile Cardstock
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Danielle Kassing – France
You can purchase the quarterly kit. Fill out the form below and I’ll get you signed up!
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different kits plus some additional items.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each month from me and the You Can Create it, Team. You can also submit photographs of your creations using that month’s kit, to have posted to my blog, to share even more inspiration.
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.