You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. Click the “Find out more about Purchasing the YCCI Kit for more information.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
January envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 1 – (4″ x 6″) Love You Always Spec. DSP
- 1 – (2″ x 6″) Love You Always Foil Sheet
- 16″ – Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon
- 1 Heart Charm
- 1 full sheet Rococo Rose Cardstock
- 1 full sheet Seaside Spray Cardstock
- 3 sheets Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 4 medium Envelops Whisper White
- 1 Love You Always Treat Boxes
- 1 Blending Brush
I made a “very pink” Gate Fold card with a Belly Band from my Month 1 supplies from this quarter’s YCCI kit. A Gate Fold card has the opening down the middle of the card. I used the Thick Basic White Cardstock as my card base. I attached 1/4″ pieces of the Love Always Foil along both sides of the openings, then attached the Love You Always Specialty DSP to the remainder of the sides.
The Belly Band is created with Rococo Rose Cardstock with the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon wrapping around it. I die cut 2 of the large hearts from the Floral Hearts Dies, one in Rococo Rose Cardstock and one in Basic Gray Cardstock. I attached basic scotch tape to the back of the die-cut flowers of the Basic Gray heart to keep most of the small die pieces from falling out. I then attached them together with Mini Dimensionals. I wanted it to act as a bit of a shadow and buffer all the pink-on-pink in this card. I used the remaining Always Love You Always Foil and cut out the detailed flowers die and attached them to the matching flowers on the heart. (FYI – the upper right flower needs to be cut out upside down.) I attached the solid Rococo Rose heart back in the center of the detailed heart, but on dimensional so it is lower, and only the level of the Basic Gray heart. I die cut the smaller heart from the Many Hearts Dies in Blushing Bride Cardstock, added the Heart Charm in the middle with some well-placed Seal, and attached that in the center of the heart on dimensional. I finished it off with the Valentine’s greeting from the Heart to Heart Stamp Set heat embossed in White on Basic Black Cardstock to stand out and fussy cut.
The inside of the card is very simple with another greeting from the Heart to Heart Stamp Set stamped in Rococo Rose Ink.
I hope you liked my projects. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
- Michelle Zanavich – USA
- Jolan Meurs – Netherlands
Purchase the YCCI Project Kit
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jan/Feb/Mar kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Crafty Stampin' Specials
Is your shopping list greater than $100?
Sign up as a demonstrator with me today and get your starter kit for $125 worth of product for $99 plus FREE shipping on your starter kit! Now is the time to join my team and enjoy a personal discount of 20% on all future purchases*.
Here is what you get:
- Access to my exclusive Team Training website & Tutorial website
- Weekly Team Facebook Live meetings
- $125 in product
- FREE SHIPPING on your Starter Kit
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20% savings on future personal purchases
- See Stampin' Up! Catalogs first
- CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- CATALOGS - Get Yours Here!
- CLEARANCE RACK – Save up to 60% on select products while they last
- STAMPIN' REWARDS - Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - Shop with Crafty Stampin' and earn points and get more FREE Stamps.