You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelops plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and if you submit photos of your project, I’ll add them to my blog post. See the registration form below to sign up.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
December envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 2 – 6 “x 6” Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- 1 – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Vellum Cardstock
- 16″ Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon
- 2 – 8 1/2 x 11 Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 1 – 8 1/2 x 11 Night of Navy Cardstock
- 2 – Whisper White Envelopes
- 2 – Very Vanilla Envelopes
- 1 – 8 1/2 x 11 Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 Shimmery Crystal Effects
I decided to use the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set to work with the gorgeous Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. Don’t worry if you missed out on getting your hands on this beautiful Designer Series Paper, it will be back in the 2020 Holiday Catalog along with a few other 2019 Holiday Catalog favorites.
For my first card, I covered the entire card front with one of the photorealistic Designer Series Paper images. I stamped the greeting in Night of Navy Ink in the center of a Stitched Rectangle Whisper White panel. I then added a few bokeh effect stamps with Seaside Spray Ink stamped off one time. I framed the greeting panel with a larger Vellum Cardstock panel. I added a few curly swirls from the upcoming Parisian Dies in Seaside Spray cardstock. I finished the card off with the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon and a few Clear Epoxy Droplets.
My second card uses the remaining piece of Feels Like Frost Spec. Designer Series Paper and I added a second small strip from the Designer Series Paper pack and used the opposite side that is White & Silver stripes. I used the same curly swirls from the upcoming Parisian Dies but this time in Vellum Cardstock.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood – France
- Michelle Zanavich – USA
- Aude Barbara – France
- Jolan Meurs – Netherlands
You can purchase the quarterly kit. Fill out the form below and I’ll get you signed up!
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different kits plus some additional items.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each month from me and the You Can Create it, Team. You can also submit photographs of your creations using that month’s kit, to have posted to my blog, to share even more inspiration.
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)