You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every trimester there are 4 monthly envelopes plus an extras envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the extras envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. See the purchase button to get this kit.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
December and extras envelope contents:
- 2 – (4 x 6) – Snowflake Specialty Vellum
- 1 – 20″ Iridescent Trim
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Basic White Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 2 – (8 1/2 x 11) Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 1/2 pack – Festive Pearls
- 1 sheet – Stampin’ Dimensionals
My Creation – Biggest Wish
Happy New Year!!!! Welcome to 2023!
This is a fairly simple card featuring the Snowflake Specialty Vellum, but the star of this card is what you don’t see, the Adhesive Sheets. If you have worked with Vellum you know the struggle of the adhesive showing through the vellum. By using the Adhesive Sheets, I’m able to make the entire sheet of vellum adhesive and there are no visible adhesive lines or dots.
The “2023” comes from the upcoming Alphabet a la Mode Dies that will be available to purchase on 1/5/23 went the Jan – Apr Mini Catalog goes live and is cut out of a shiny sheet from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack. They are attached to a sheet of Vellum Cardstock that is attached to a panel of Basic White Cardstock. The “hello” comes from the Biggest Wish Stamp Set and is heat embossed in Silver from the Metallics Embossing Powders.
I finished the card off with quite a few of the sliver pearls from the Festive Pearls.
I hope you liked my project. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the next kit. I am now filling Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $25.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Kit consisting of 4 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Additional Biggest Wish Cards Shared
Here are other cards I shared with this same set, click on each picture to see the original post. (This will update over time.)
Biggest Wish Project Supplies
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
Plus the Alphabet a la Mode Dies 160750 from the Jan-Apr Mini January 5th