You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope, and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and you can share your creations on my Facebook VIP site, Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers, and use the hashtag #ycci. Click the “Find out more about Purchasing the YCCI Kit” for more information.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
February envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 2 – (4″ x 6″) Hydrangea Hill DSP
- 1 – (5 1/2′ x 8 1/2″) Highland Heather Cardstock
- 1 – (5 1/2′ x 8 1/2″) Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
- 20″ Gorgeous Grape 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- 1 full sheet Rococo Rose Cardstock
- 1 full sheet Seaside Spray Cardstock
- 3 sheets Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- 4 medium Envelops Whisper White
- 1 Love You Always Treat Boxes
- 1 Blending Brush
The Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous that I made it the central feature of both my cards. I had to cut the paper very carefully to be able to show so much with only having 2 (4″ x 6″) sheets.
The first card had the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper with the beautiful hydrangeas all over it. I cut it to 3 3/4″ long and added Gorgeous Grape Cardstock slivers to the top and bottom to make it stand out. I took the second sheet I had and put 1 1/8″ piece at the top and bottom while making it look like it covers the entire sheet. The center panel is raised up on Dimensionals. The card base is Thick Basic White Cardstock with a Highland Heather Cardstock panel backing the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. I love how our purples all work together so nicely. To keep the card simple I added a greeting from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set on Basic White Cardstock stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. I cut it out with a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies (love these❤️). I took the banner die from the same set and cut 2 out. The die itself is not long enough to show above and below the greeting label so I used 2 to make it look longer. Simple yet stunning!!!
My second card uses the remaining Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper and the Rectangle Stitched Dies to create a fun background for the card. The card base is Thick Basic White Cardstock that I fully covered with a Highland Heather Cardstock panel. I then took a Basic White Cardstock panel and embossed it with the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder that the 3 DSP panels are attached with Dimensionals and wrapped with the 3/8″ Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon. My greeting is on two labels from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
I hope you liked my projects. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
- Aude Barbara – France
- Danielle Kassing – France
- Rose Packer – Australia
- Karen Harler – New Zealand
You can join in the fun and get the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jan/Feb/Mar kits. Click the button below to head over to my Crafty Stampin’ Store and purchase your kit.
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different monthly packets plus the ‘extras’ packet.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each 2nd of the month from me and the You Can Create It Team.
- Join in the fun and share your creation with the YCCI kit on my Crafty Stampin’ VIP Stampers Facebook Page.
- Click the button below and you will be taken to a new page to complete your order
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.