You Can Create It
I’m so excited to be part of the international “You Can Create It!” group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The group was started by German demonstrators Anja Luft and Heike Fallwickl as a challenge to see what different and beautiful projects can be created from the same list of just a few materials.
Every quarter there are 3 monthly envelopes plus a quarterly extra envelope. Each designer will use the monthly envelope, items from the quarterly envelope and anything else they wish to add to create projects that we will share on the 2nd of the month. You can join in by purchasing the quarterly project kit and if you submit photos of your project, I’ll add them to my blog post. See the registration form below to sign up.
“Mach was draus” translates from German to “Make something of it!”
December envelope contents and quarterly extras:
- 1 – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 1 – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 Basic Gray Cardstock
- 1 – 2″ x 6″ Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
- 1 – Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bag
- 16″ Snowflake Splendor 1/4″ Ribbon
- 1 – 6″ x 6″ Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
- 2 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White
- 1 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Basic Black Cardstock
- 1 – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Real Red Cardstock
- 2 – Acetate Card Boxes(3 1/8 x 3 1/8)
- 3 – 3″ x 3″ Envelopes Whisper White
- 1 – Round Tin
My card is a shaker card using the Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bag as a holder for the Woven Threads Sequins. I cut open the bag and attached it around the Basic Gray Cardstock panel with Tear and Tape Adhesive Strips, sealing all the edges. Before closing the last side, I poured in a bunch of the sequins.
I used the upcoming Prettiest Birthday Stamp Set and matching Pretty Birthday Dies to complete my card. The dies have this great big label die that I cut out the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper. I stamped my greeting and cake in Basic Gray Ink on Balmy Blue Cardstock for the greeting and Whisper White Cardstock for the cake.
I colored the cake with Stampin’ Blends:
- Shadow on Cake: Gray Granite
- Cake Stand: Smoky Slate
- Cake bands: Balmy Blue & So Saffron
- Flowers: Calypso Coral & Purple Posy
I hope you liked my projects. Here are the rest of the team’s projects with the same base supplies.
You Can Create It Team Projects
Click each name to go to their website to learn more. The link will take you to their main page. You will need to search each site for “You Can Create It”
- Heike Fallwickl – Germany
- Anja Luft – Germany
- Fanny Minne – Austria
- Simone Bartrum – Australia
- Karina Chin – Canada
- Mikaela Titheridge – UK
- Alanna Klemick Wharf – Canada
You can purchase the quarterly kit. I am now filling Jan/Feb/Mar kits. Fill out the form below and I’ll get you signed up!
- For $20.00 you will receive the You Can Create It Quarterly Kit consisting of 3 different kits plus some additional items.
- includes shipping
- Inspiration can be obtained each month from me and the You Can Create it, Team. You can also submit photographs of your creations using that month’s kit, to have posted to my blog, to share even more inspiration.
Click on any photo below to purchase the product from my online store.
- Add’l supplies available in the Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog beginning 1/5/21